Our facilities are open every day. Our groups work on their crafts in the morning on a weekly schedule. You will have the opportunity to see projects in production.
- Beading (Monday and Wednesday)
- Quilting and patchwork (Monday and Thursday)
- Crochet and knitting (Wednesday)
- Art and painting (Tuesday with a tutor)
- Pottery and sculpture (Wednesday and Saturday)
- China painting (Wednesday)
- Quilling (Monday and Thursday)
- Spinning and weaving (the 3rd Saturday each month, spinning also held every Wednesday)
- Decorative art
- Felting (Monday & Wednesday)
Interested in joining?
You can try out one or more crafts over three visits before deciding to join. When you join, you can participate in as many of our crafts as you like and use the facilities 7 days a week. As a member of the Centre, you will be require to perform counter duty once monthly in the morning or afternoon.